Since summer is coming I want to speak about the most trouble-maker thing of the season. SWIMSUIT. And of course about the frustration that comes with swimsuit shopping. Find the perfect Swimsuit can do almost miracles, it’s all about enhancing your body’s best assets right?
Let’s start the hunt: Want to know what you should be looking for? First you need to know your body type.
- Pear shape: If your hips are significantly wider than both your waist and bust, you’re probably a pear.
- Apple shape: If your waist is significantly wider than your hips, and equal to or nearly as wide as your bust, you might be an apple.
- Hourglass shape: If your bust and hips are about the same width, but your waist is significantly smaller, you’re a classic hourglass.
- Straight (also known as ruler or banana shape): If you’re thin all around, with no significant difference between your hips, waist and bust, you’re a straight shape.
Some tips could be:
- To highlight a feature you like, use a bright color or pattern.
- To hide something you don’t like, use a solid color.
- If you have pale skin, use black or deep jewel tones, such as dark purple, navy, and maroon.
- If you have dark skin, bright colors can actually be more flattering and help hide what you don’t like.
- To add volume (such as to the bust or hips), choose a piece with ruffles in that area.
- To hide volume (such as on the waist), use shirred or ruched fabric.
AND NOW TRENDS
Bag, accessories, one piece, tankini, two piece swimwear, beach outfit. It is a lot to care about! What are you waiting? Hit the beach in the most sophisticated swimwear trends of the season with OnlyDopeFashion favorite trends.
Forget the neon and bold colors. This summer it’s all about tender tones like creamy jeallow, delicate pink or mauve. Cute candy colors in super-femenine shapes are romantic and sensitive. If you find pin-up shape, you can’t go wrong.
By Victoria Secret.
Welcome to the Jungle they said! This season is all about wild and wonderful foliage of tropics. This is the must of the season, lush palm print, watercolor, floral prints, coral… Wear it if you dare!
Take a walk on the wild side baby! Find a classically chic leopard print or find exotic animal print in neon pop colors. It’s up to you but it’s a true statement.
By Victoria Secret.
And of course you can’t go wrong wearing minimal black bikini or one piece. It’s always on top, classy, fab and chic.