Ancient Egyptians used gold not just for trade, also as a therapy for skin. Even Cleopatra 5000 back used it as a Anti-Aging treatment; (Said of her she slept in a gold face mask every night to preserve her skin natural luminosity) also, they believe it had curative and antibacterial properties. And the ritual remains nowadays when some of the most elite spa’s around the world offer their experience using Gold for skin and energy revitalizing.
Between the benefits of Gold Skin Care, there are the next:
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reduces the appearance of sun damage and age spots.
• Completely hydrating and aids recovery for the skin.
• Improves skin quality by stimulating circulation.
• Slows down Collagen depletion.
• Gold prevents the premature aging of skin by fighting off free radicals.
• Gold also has powerful antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties.
• Improved metabolism and secretion of waste.
• Stimulation of the veins and nerves, leading to better blood circulation.
• Gold activates ions to recreate cellular connections.
• Provides a golden glow, creates luminous, radiant skin.
TOP 5 GOLD LUXURIOUS PRODUCTS.
1-YSL- GOLDEN GLOSS.
YSL golden gloss has a high shine shimmer really chic. Sparkling 24 karats gold flecks(0.2%) create a gorgeous mirror-like effect. It also has a nourishing oils to protect and hydrate your lips, and is scented with a hint of Mango. About $30.
2-GUERLAIN L’OR RADIANCE CONCENTRATE WITH PURE GOLD MAKE-UP BASE
Guerlain’s Radiance Concentrate is infused with 24 karat gold to enhance skin, helping it retain moisture, even out skin tone, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and firm up facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. Available at Sephora for $73.
3- GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm
This is a lip balm with 24 karat gold leaf that is said to be intensely hydrating, fast-absorbing and leaves lips soft, smooth with just a hint of shimmer. While Camellia Oil and Squalane penetrate deeply, leaving the lips nourished, the 24-Karat Gold Leaf give a true golden shimmer look to your lips. Available at Barneys New York for $36.
4- TOO FACED ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE CANDLELIGHT POWDER
Too Faced’s Candlelight Powder is not only one of your basic daily powder. Inside this little compact is pure gold, Vitamin C and botanical extracts to calm, brighten, restore, illuminate, smooth and soothe skin. It’s almost like a skin care product in a powder form. Apply this over bare skin or over makeup to set it or use it as a highlighter. Wear it alone for an instant boost of illumination, or with foundations to set your look. Available at Sephora for $30.
5- Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow nail polish.
Perfect for holiday party or special events. Glamorous and Gold!
Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow lacquer contains glitter and 24K gold dust. The two sizes of gold glitter plus gold shavings/fleck give this polish a kind of depth on the nail. About $20.