This winter is one of the richest in so many years. Together with the color palette we already talked we can find, cut out prints, laces, iridescent textures, embellishments popping up here and there all mixed with heavy and floaty fabrics.
You might think iridescent is just for the ones who dare to risk but we can find some examples where iridescent doesn’t have to be extremely risky BUT the way to embellish your outfit from day to night.
Between them all we can find:
Saint Laurent FW14
Marc Jacobs FW14
For the ones who dare!
Mary Katrantzou FW14
House of Holland FW14
Matthew Williamson FW14
Tom Ford FW14
Tom Ford SS14
Even Nike joined the IRIDESCENT TRAIN by creating a new design of the iconic BLAZER MID. AMAZING.
How to wear IRIDESCENT?
Iridescence is sort of like mixing a metallic effect with a rainbow that results in a kaleidoscope of color incorporated into a shiny Surface.
That’s why you can wear IRIDESCENT with any color or trend. There are some tips you need to follow if you are ready to wear iridescent trend.
- IRIDESCENT captures light and the eye ALWAYS.
- Less is definitely more with iridescence which in large doses easily looks overdone and flashy off stage
- The easiest and most practical piece may be an iridescent accessory, such as a handbag, shoes or scarf.
- Iridescents can be mlow-key by teaming silver trousers and skirts with simple white tees and pastel knits. GORGEOUS!
- Remember it has to be fun, if you don’t feel confident, it has to return back to your wardrobe.
We always recommend shopping a few keys items to don’t miss any seasonal trends.
About IRIDESCENT there are our favorites: