Starting for Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs who did a huge revolution at catwalks setting ALL-OVER-KNIT as the key of their collection and the list continues with Calvin Klein, Céline, Paul Smith, Jonathan Saunders, The Row, Missoni, Sarah Burton…and the list could continue…
Calvin Klein Fall 2014
Stella McCartney Fall RTW 2014.
3D details at DelPozo Fall2014
Knit is not anymore to wrap you on the couch, au contraire, it is huge for fall, stock up on these cozy sweaters and bring the biggest fashion to streets.
Knit will be the wardrobe essential, and we love it since it is so comfortable to wear.
There are a few tips you can follow to dress and succeed at ALL-OVER-KNIT trend.
• Try matching head-to-toe.
• Multi-Layered is always good.
Chanel Pre Fall 2014
• Chunky jumpers are the thing to knit this season especially big cable knits and oversized ones.
Vionnet Fall 2014
• Fluffy is cute, check out Jeremy Scot, Anja Gockel or Rowan Stanza for AW14/15
Jeremy Scott Fall 2014
• Balance is the key, if you try pieces like cascading knit skirt pair it with a slim button shirt, or same goes for oversize sweaters skinny pants are the best option.
MUST HAVE: MIU MIU 3 TONES OMBRE JUMPER.
Beautiful, lacy and so soft yarn Miu Miu 3 ombre jumper is a mix from 2 of the best trends of the season, knit and Alpine ski.
But for the ones who can’t afford the real one, we have a few proposals to work this trend.