Shu Uemura said about this collaboration “”Shupette,” the most spoiled feline of celebrated fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld takes you to the beauty journey from Parisienne chic to Tokyo kawaii with her glistening blue eyes!”
And we can’t agree more! The packaging is excellent and everything looks just too cute!
We can’t lie, it is not cheap, but any product of Shu Uemura it’s, the thing is you are investing in art, because it is a LIMITED EDITION.
The eye shadows and the lipstick are silky smooth and richly pigmented. What do you think, can you resist yet?
The Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld Shupette Holiday 2014 collection contains:
• Shupette Has-it-All Eye & Lip Palette (with 8 full-sized eyes shadows & 6 lip colors)
• Eye Need Shu Eye shadow Trio
• Rouge Bonbon Fantasy Lip Trio
• Eye Need Shu Liner Pencil (in 2 colors, Midnight Black & Gala Brown)
• Silk Cushion Cheek Colors (in 2 shades, pink & orange)
• My Precious Glitter Set (3 colors in a set : pink, gold, silver)
• Pam-pearl Me Face Powder
• With Love From Paris Brush Set
• Fabulous Cat Nail Enamel (2 colors, silver & gold)
• Shupette’s Flair Eyelash Curler (with an adorable Shupette charm)
• 2 sets of Eyelashes
• TSYUA skin UV Under base Mousse
• Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil.
• Shupette Make Up Trunk.
It’s already available on stores and at www.shuuemura-usa.com
And if you want even more, Shu Uemura left those tricks to get the best looks of the season: